Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Oops

I overdid again today, but what's a person to do when the CSA box has such treasures?

I got everything washed, peeled, diced, shredded, chopped, hulled, etc., and then mixed up an ugly batch of shortcake for the yummy strawberries (ugly because I just patted it into a pan instead of cutting nice rounds). A once a year treat, not to be foregone just because of a little shoulder issue.

We had some sunshine today, but DH was playing a well-earned game of golf the whole time the sun was out, so no quilt photo today either (I need him to hold it up for me). Tomorrow AM we have to get non-produce groceries and cat food, and then he's playing again at 11:30, so who knows if it will happen tomorrow, even if the sun shines? No complaints from me, he's been an angel through this.

Gratitudes:
physical therapy going well
DH got to play golf
garden bounty I didn't have to work for

No comments: