Monday, April 20, 2009

Nice Weather for Ducks II

I have had two speeds for a couple of weeks: High and Off. When I haven't been busy-busy, I've been pooped. Holy Week is a marathon of services, prayer watch and vigil. Last week I took Coplan's and another quilt (working title: Rosemaling) to a long-arm quilter in Whitewater, and Kayla's and Bodie's quilts to a long-arm quilter in DeForest. Four quilts almost done!!!

What a cold and rainy spring we're having. This made me smile, though:

Don't you wonder what that was about?

One of the two or three really nice days we've had, the cats and I were able to spend a couple of hours on the porch:

These next two photos are in the wrong order. The second is of the controlled burn we did a week ago. The woods still look like a war zone, but if you look closely at this one, you can see the green blades rising from the ashes. The bluebells and bleeding hearts are coming up too, but no buds yet.


Meanwhile, spring cleaning and other tasks await. Have a happy day.

Gratitudes:
green grass
good books
resurrection

No comments: